Dining Out for Life to Benefit HIV/AIDS Organization in the Valley
Today is the Dining Out for Life event to raise money for Hudson Valley Community Services. They help people in our area who are living with HIV/AIDS.
There are twelve great restaurants in the valley that are participating in the fundraiser. Nine restaurants in Dutchess and three in Ulster County, will donate 25 percent of patron’s checks to the cause. Here is the list:
- Chill Wine Bar, Beacon
- The Crafted Kup, Poughkeepsie
- Crave Restaurant & Lounge, Poughkeepsie
- Cup and Saucer Restaurant & Tea Room, Beacon
- Le’Express Bistro & Bar, Wappingers Falls
- Nic-L Inn, Poughkeepsie
- Poughkeepsie Ice House, Poughkeepsie
- Swift, The Roundhouse at Beacon Falls, Beacon
- Schatzi’s Pub & Bier Garden, Poughkeepsie
- Cafeteria at New Paltz, New Paltz
- Global Palate, West Park
- Gunk Haus, Highland
All you have to do to help out is go out to eat and the money goes to HVCS.