Help Is Needed Finding Missing Hudson Valley Man With Mental Illness
Police are hoping for help in finding a missing local man who has a mental illness and a history of drug abuse.
Scott C. Andrus, 28, of Kingston was reported missing on Thursday. He was last seen at his home on Tuesday wearing a blue long sleeve shirt. At the time, he complained about his living arrangements, his brother told police.
According to Scott’s brother, Andrus has a history of drug abuse and a mental illness.
Andrus lives on Elizabeth Street. He’s described as being a 5’10” 190 pound white man with brown hair and green eyes.
Anyone with information on Scott should call Kingston police at 845-331-1671 or email Det. Benjamin at email@example.com. You can also call the Kingston police tipline at 845-331-4499. All calls will be kept confidential.
- Marine Jailed For Sexual Abusing Sleeping Hudson Valley College Student
- Likely Road Rage Incident Leads to Local Woman Dragged By Car, Struck By Another
- 20 Violent Newburgh Gang Members, Drug Dealers Charged
- Second Dutchess County High School Senior Dies Following Rollover Crash
- Deer Crashes Into Car Windshield On I-84
The only police K-9 pit bull in the state comes from right here in the Hudson Valley. Meet, Kiah who’s fighting crime and stereotypes every day!
Subscribe to Mix 97.7 on