‘Top Chef’ Finalist to Host Pop-Up Dinner in The Hudson Valley
One of the nation’s greatest chefs is coming to the Hudson Valley to cook you dinner.
On Thursday, “Top Chef” finalist and James Beard-nominated Chef James Rigato of Mabel Gray restaurant will be featured at the Angry Orchard Cider House for a special Pop-Up Dinner event.
Rigato, a Detroit-based restaurant owner and chef, uses fresh ingredients from his extensive network of farms, butchers and foragers.
A tasting menu will feature fresh local ingredients from New York state alongside specialty cider parings from Angry Orchard.
After the dinner you can meet Chef Rigato and learn about the evolution of cider-making, pairing and the Michigan food scene.
The event runs from 7 p.m. until 10 p.m. Thursday, at the Angry Orchard Cidery on Albany Post Road in Walden. For tickets click here. You must be 21 or older to attend.
- 5 Injured on Thruway After Fireworks Explode in Car
- Hudson Valley Man Shot Outside Convenience Store
- Undercover Operation Leads to Arrests of 7 Accused Orange County Drug Dealers
- Man Injured After Driving Into Dutchess County Home
- Hudson Valley Teen Charged With Leaving Anti-Semitic Graffiti
Check out this weeks top 5 stories, including a critical blood shortage in the state and a manhunt for 2 people wanted for attempted murder